Practical GenAI: Building Large Language Model (LLM) Applications
Lets build some large language model (LLM) applications with LangChain, VectorDBs and Kubernetes! The session is divided into 2 parts.
The first part is a beginner GenAI friendly into into prompt generation.
The second part of the workshop explores:
• What is Generative AI, Large Language Models Explained.
• Applications, use cases and limitations of Large Language Models.
• Overcoming model limitations
• Application Architectures, Vector Databases, Retrieval Augmented Generation
• Fine Tuning
• GenAI Patterns
• Building and packaging Python applications, and deploying to Kubernetes.
• Evaluating LLMs
You'll get to work in:
Python - HuggingFace - LLAMA2 - SentenceTransformers - LangChain - ChromaDB
Check out a sample! -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4DPcxljH8
📍Venue : LibertyIT Offices
🕙 Time : 2.30pm - 5pm
🏆 Complexity: Beginner Friendly
*please note a laptop with Python is required for the second part of this workshop