Our venue can't commit to safely host us this year, and on top of that current rates of infection are concerning our team about the comfort and safety of everyone attending, so NIDC is postponed until next year.
BUT! Getting together as a community (safely) is what NIDC is for, so we’re looking for a (safe) way to make something happen this year. An after-party-style outdoor social is in the works, and we’re considering plans for an NIDC Meetup Week with smaller capacity, streamed events.
One thing for certain is that we want to do something for you this year, and every year, and you're at the top of our minds in figuring out the next steps. Keep in touch with us on Twitter to keep up with the latest news and let us know if you have ideas!