Here are all the details you should need for the day of the conference:
Registration is between 8:30am and 9:30am. Lunch is 12pm-1pm, and the conference finishes by 6:15pm. There is then an afterparty at the Black Box.
You can install the Sessionize app at https://nidc22.sessionize.com/ to view the agenda and set up your own personal schedule.
ICC Belfast, 2 Lanyon Place, Belfast, BT1 3WH
The ICC is next to the Waterfront Hall building. Please use the Riverside Entrance, not the Waterfront Hall entrance!
By public transport
The ICC is a short walk from Lanyon Place Station, and the Waterfront bus stop is right outside the venue and serviced by a large number of routes. We suggest using the Translink app to plan your journey.
There are cycle hoops outside the Waterfront Hall entrance of the building, and the Waterfront Belfast Bike stand is also directly outside the venue.
Discounted parking is available at the APCOA Lanyon Place car park (note NOT the Oxford Street car park adjacent to the Waterfront Hall - it’s a little further along Lanyon Place). To avail of the discounted £10 day rate, visit https://citycentre.apcoa.co.uk/ and prebook using the following details:
- Select parking location Lanyon Place
- Choose Day Parking (£20)
- Select date and time for entry and exit
- Enter promo code con10 to reduce the price to £10
Food and drink
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be available during registration and again during the afternoon break.
A light lunch will be provided at 12pm. A separate station will cater for attendees with allergies - look for the Allergen Champion wearing a green apron.
Water will be available throughout the day - please bring your own refillable bottle if you can.
- A staffed cloakroom is located on the ground floor.
- Childcare is on the second floor and will be there all day - those who have booked childcare places please take your children up when you arrive to hand them over to the carers.
- Toilets are available on all floors. A “Changing Places” accessible toilet is located on the ground floor.
- Lifts are available to all floors.
- No fire drills are planned - if the fire alarm sounds, please follow the instructions of ICC staff.
NIDC organisers and volunteers will be wearing branded pink t-shirts. Feel free to ask us for help with anything during the day.
After the conference you’re welcome to join us in the Black Box to chill out with a drink or two. Remember to bring your conference badge with you to gain entry!