Please note the timings below are subject to change!
|Lecture Room 1||Lecture Room 3||Conference Room 1||Raked Lecture Theatre|
Lecture Room 3 - LUNCH
Raked Lecture Theatre - LUNCH
Lecture Room 1 - LUNCH
Conference Room 1 - LUNCH
|AFTERWARDS||Complimentary food and drink at the Botanic Inn|
Lightning talks will run in this order between approximately 9:50 and 13:00.
- What Is DevSecOps? Where Security Meets Agile
- Serverless says: 'This is your time'
- I Don't Know What I'm Doing
- Music metadata identifiers gamechangers for copyrighting
- Sales - The Last Silo (Or Why Sales & Techies need to Talk!)
- Product Management - why everyone needs to get involved
- You don't need scrum to be agile
- Visual Programming - Should Coders Stop Writing Code And Start Drawing Code?
- Intro to building a lightning fast site with GatsbyJS
- How to translate tech-talk
- Licences: What is all the FOSS about?
- I'm Not Trying To Be Mean, But It's Okay To Be Average
- Let Tester write some code.
- The Software Test Clinic Belfast!
- DadOps: 5 lessons having a baby has taught me about building software
- It’s free to play ...
- Blender 3D - Create 3D Content on No Budget
- Be a great teacher for the greater good
With thanks to Tech Space: David Anderson and Aislinn McBride
The discussion agenda for the Open Space will be generated by attendees adding suggested sessions: this will be a board in the Atrium called the Marketplace. You are welcome to put down a topic you want to talk about, or just start a discussion on. Come along, find out more and help set the afternoon agenda, as well as popping in when you see something that captures your eye!
The Marketplace for the Open Space will be open all morning in the Atrium, a whiteboard for you to add sessions - in particular, we suggest you use this to follow up discussions or themes raised in talks. The sessions will be opened during the staggered lunch. It will run in the Lightning and Project Rooms. Throughout the afternoon, the Law of Two Feet applies: you are welcome to enter and leave these rooms during discussion and talks, so please explore the space!