Please note the timings below are subject to change!
|Conference Room 1 ("Lightning")||Conference Room 2||Lecture Room 1||Lecture Room 3||Lecture Theatre ("Raked")|
|9:30-9:40||Welcome address (in Conference Room)|
|18:00-18:20||Closing address (in Conference Room)|
|AFTERWARDS||Complimentary food and drink at the Botanic Inn|
From 10:30-11:30, there will be a Guided Conversation for Junior Developers.
From 13:00-17:00, be sure to pop in and out of the project room regularly to see a range of interesting and exciting projects being demonstrated by local makers. Some are future stars from NI CoderDojos and Code Clubs, so please show your support! Amongst the things you might come across are:
- VR games
- 3D visualisations
- Scratch games
- VRIMM inclusive music makers
- Pi-controlled cars and animals
- Even more VR!
Lightning talks will run at approximately these times.
- 13:50 - How to Give a Compelling Technical Talk
- 14:00 - Lost In A Sea of Opportunity
- 14:10 - Bridging the gap in Air-Gapped systems
- 14:30 - What is Machine Learning and why it is important?
- 14:40 - How To Learn To Stop Worrying And Love Kotlin
- 14:50 - Everything you don't want to know about Safepoints
- 15:10 - Cloud First - Building Connections
- 15:20 - Making Python doubly fast
- 15:30 - Anxiety at work - a vision for an empathetic and resilient workplace
- 16:00 - Do I have to choose between my team and my work?
- 16:10 - How to survive an AI hackathon while knowing very little about AI
- 16:20 - Resurrecting the past for a modernised future
- 16:40 - From ENG to DS: An engineer's path to Data Science
- 16:50 - Godot Game Engine
- 17:00 - State Management with Akita JS
- 17:20 - Produce Early, Produce Often
- 17:30 - Engineering - The Movie